Getting married in Hawaii is the most couple’s dream come true. Hawaii has beautiful, sunny weather most of the year. However, even though the summer months are popular for weddings, the weather here can be hot and humid so may be uncomfortable if you’re dressed in a tuxedo or a long, heavy gown. Ministers offer a religious or civil wedding ceremony. Only a judge can perform a civil wedding ceremony.There are many ways to make your wedding more beautiful. Here are the top guidelines for a beautiful, traditional wedding in Hawaii or anywhere.
Consider following things 12 month before your Hawaii wedding:
- Announce your engagement ceremony.
- Decide what type of wedding you want to have.
- Choose an appropriate date for your special event. Be sure o be flexible if there’s a location you really want; it may already be booked for the date you had in mind.
- Select the venue for your ceremony.
- Choose a romantic and comfortable location for your reception.
- Set your approximate budget for the wedding and reception.
- Plan to hire a wedding planner if you need. It’s great to go for a wedding planner to get hitched in Hawaii. These include photographers/video graphers, musicians/disc jockeys, florists, and caterers.
- Decide the size of your wedding party. Select attendants.
- Shop online for a wedding dress and accessories. Consider shopping with genuine online shoppers.
- Plan who will officiate your ceremony.
- Order wedding cards and other things.
Read More : Why and How to Renew Wedding Vows in Hawaii
What to do 6 months before your wedding in Hawaii?
- Prepare a guest list.
- If you’re traveling to Hawaii for your ceremony, send invitations now to those people.
- Select and order attendants’ gowns.
- Select and order men’s attire. Again, keep Hawaii’s climate in mind.
- Make reception plans; discuss details with vendors and the manager of the reception facility.
- Shop for honeymoon travel deals and make reservations.
4 months before:
- Order a delicious and beautiful wedding cake.
- Look for a car, limousine or other transportation.
- Arrange rooms for out-of-town guests.
- Schedule an appointment with a hair and make-up stylist.
- If you’re traveling from another country, be sure you have a passport.
- Plan great things for a rehearsal supper.
Things to do one week before your wedding:
- Recheck vendors and officiant.
- Put wedding rings in a safe place.
- Recheck honeymoon/travel arrangements.
- Pick up wedding gown and attendants’ gowns. Be sure all attire fits.
3 Days Before:
If you are arriving from out of town, make sure to get your marriage certificate.
1 Day Before:
- Have your nails manicured.
- Attend ceremony rehearsal.
- Welcome out-of-town guests.
On your Wedding day:
- Have hair and make-up done.
- Allow at least 3 hours to dress and relax.
- Enjoy your special day!
At WED ALOHA, we have professional wedding planners to plan your wedding in Hawaii. Enjoy ntimate, special, romantic with special Hawaii wedding!